What's new

March Madness 2007 NCAAB Tourney (HTF Pick'em Challenge, too) (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I had UNC winning it all. So much for that.

I got OSU, Florida and UCLA, but the final result has gone to crap. Oh well.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Carolina couldn't buy a basket at the end.

My HTF final four is 2 of 4 with UCLA and OSU

In my other bracket, I have all 4 teams correct I think that's the first time I've ever done that.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member

Actually, my complaint is for some strange reason, the mic will pick up the sound of some random fan and isolate him/her from the rest. It gets hilarious to hear somebody with a squeaky voice yell, "YEAH!!!" It happens almost every ball game.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I had thought UNC's youth would work against them, about 2 games ago, so their ouster today isn't a surprise, but more of a "what took them so long to finally get bounced" reaction as they should have gotten booted by USC, who just ran out of gas and couldn't stem the tide when UNC got hot and cruised to a win on Friday. So I did think at least on #1 seed would not make it to Atlanta, and that would be UNC, but I really thought Kansas was going to get to the final four, but they got-defensed by UCLA, who now has to get past Florida for a shot of the title.

But I'm still on track with UF over OSU in the finals if things go well on Saturday.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I've got UCLA v Georgetown with UCLA winning in the final. If that happens I win my family bracket.

Unfortunately in the big money bracket (10$ buy in) at work, the point leader also has UCLA winning against Georgetown and the best that can happen is that I'll trail him by 3 points if UCLA wins. I need to find out if that one pays out first second and third or is winner take all, I'd just be happy to break even if I come in second or third. :)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks to Georgetown late game heroics, or North Carolina's choke, take your pick, I have three teams in the Final Four. I am in 3rd place in the HTF bracket. I have UCLA beating Georgetown in the final game. Good luck to all of you.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
This weekend was a bit of a roller-coaster ride for my bracket. I got both UCLA and OSU on Saturday (catapulting me into second place in our game), then went 0-for-Sunday's games (putting me back to sixth, I believe). But luckily I got the two that mattered because I have UCLA over OSU in my championship game, which is still intact.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover

:D Ok Shane, next fall, the Ags come to Norman. I'll be there. Knowing you're a Sooner and will most likely be there too, you can buy me a pre-game beer. :cool: ...or if it's ugly for A&M, then several rounds are on me. ;)

Jim Barg

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim Barg
Along with our bracket, I'm in two others. I was so far ahead of the pack in one that I had it won by the end of Saturday's games, and the other two are neck and neck. If the Gators beat the Buckeyes, I'll be a happy man.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone watched NBA games on TNT HD. The sub-woofer kicks, big time, when the ball hits the rim at those games. There was also a funny thing that was going on in my surround speakers. In the left surround I could hear a fan being real obnoxious. Finally, in the right surround I hear another fan say to the obnoxious fan - "Shut the fu*k up" before a sound tech could kill that mic. It was quite humorous.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
The Bucks really impressed me tonight; I hope they keep it up for Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks