What's new

Mandy Moore is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
I know am a little late on this thread but I will add my 2 cents anyway. The chic who has it all (looks, voice and talent) is definately Andre Corr. She is definatley head and shoulders above all these other broads.:D

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Uh yall left out....

Jordan Hill-dark hair and blue eyes but too young at 16 I think. She sings A/C and Adult CHR type music. Also did the theme from Casper.

Sara Evans a hot country babe
Suzy Boggus an intensely cute country babe

Larry, I agree on Andrea Corr.

Trevor H

Second Unit
I agree that Andrea Corr is hot, but I think her sister Caroline (the drummer) is hotter.
Andrea (left) Caroline (right)
Link Removed

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
FYI-
Shakiras got a new video coming out tonight (Tuesday, July 16), on MTV's 'Making The Video' at 8PM!

Shakira will also make
an appearance this Friday, July 19, on
MTV's 'TRL' so be sure and tune in!

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
"Underneath her clothes, there some biiiig boobies"
Look Mom, Look Dad, I came up with that one all by myself. :)
Seriously, Shakira, Mandy, we all love talking about girls.
Like I said, Mandy's available. She's not dating Feth anymore. Woo hoo!!!
:D
:laugh:

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
At least we THINK that Mandy's not seeing anyone right now. :frowning:
So how do you guys like your Walk To Remember DVD's? Come on, I know some of you have it. :)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
I was pleasantly surprised with Mandy's work in the film. It was a good effort, and WAY better then that other pop star who is trying to break her way into film.
She was simple, and understated, with no hamming or anything. No stretching, IMHO, but solid.
I know she was "plain" in the film, but dang there was some cuteness displayed ;)

Shawn C

Screenwriter
"Can I show you something?"

"I was just... smelling-smiling. I was just blouse-browsing."

"For your wife, or your girlfriend?"

"What? What happened? Whew! I guess it wouldn't be any... wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they-hotter than they are. Whew! It is warm in here."

"Well you have your coat on."

"Yes. Oh, do I? How did that happen?"

"'Cause it's cold out?"

"Yes, yes, it is. It's a bit nipply out. I mean nippy out. What did I say, nipple? There is a nip in the air, though."

"Can I take something out for you?"

"I was just, ahhh, I was just looking at something for my wife, God rest her soul."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry."

"Oh, no, no, she's not dead. We're just divorced. She's history. And obviously she does't wear underwear, and there are plenty of shopping days left until adultery, that is adulthood, which is to say Christmas, as in yule, yule log. Not a log, I don't have a log, but I mean, you know, if I had a log, not in the sense that you think I said I did... Good golly. 'Tis the season to be merry."

"Well, that's my name."

"No shit."

"... These are cut really high on the hip. Look, I'm wearing something similar. See, you can't see the lines."

"Can't see the line, can you, Russ?"

"No."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks