What's new

Mandy Moore is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Scott, thanks for the link - my god, the WWW is infinite in its wisdom. ;) I must be getting old...there's a whole language out there, a subset of the english language, that I'm entirely unfamiliar with. I think I'll stick with my own fusion of Minnesota / Wisconsin vernacular.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Damn, I watch CNN just to see Rudi. I wish they'd get rid of all those graphics and just show her! :D

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Heh, Peter, I see you're catching up on lingo :p How about this one? Mandy Moore makes me want to blow chim.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
As for country music women, check out Cyndi Thomson she beats everyone mentioned in the thread so far...:) (But that Mandy Moore picture was OK):
Link Removed
Link Removed

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
This one time, at band camp, I... oh, never mind! :D
I much prefer the natural, smiling Cyndi Thomson as on her album last year:

I don't know why they have to make all these beautiful women all pouty. It's not attractive at all. :frowning:

Trevor H

Second Unit
Yes I will agree that Cyndi is definately hotter than Shania and Faith, but in my humble opinion I still think that Mandy's face is slightly better looking.

By the way does anyone else think that Mandy looks like a young Diane Lane ?

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
Mandy Moore? Please....she is ok, but nothing special. She really does nothing for me. She looks too much like a child still...I much much prefer Jessica Simpson:

Jessica is even hotter than annoying Twitney Spears

Trevor H

Second Unit
I've always thought that Jessica Simpson was kinda goofy looking, and those two pictures prove it :eek:

Henry C

Stunt Coordinator
This thread is one of the reasons I love this forum so much. Thanks guys for all the great pics and info.
:D :emoji_thumbsup:

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I keep a rotation of babe desktops, so I made one from the same shot Nick used, 832x624. You can get it by clicking the image.
Link Removed.
As someone who just today switched from DSL back to dial up, I have to say that posting all these 100K+ images right in the thread really sucks. Why don't you do links instead.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
JohnRice; the link is not working.

BTW; after seeing pictures of Cindi Thompson I'll need to start listening to more country music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks