What's new

Mainstream DVDs you bought mostly for the nudity. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Your damn skippy!!

Dave,
if you haven't already, check out a film of hers called Luscious, it's not on dvd yet but I bought a copy on vhs and she is naked in every other scene almost! :eek::emoji_thumbsup:

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

Yeah I was going to mention that film too, not only for Fenn but for Charlie Spradling, she's pretty easy on the eyes as well. You may recall her from Wild At Heart: "Take a Bite of Peach!".
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
The ultimate DVD for me on this subject would be Play Time, starring Monique Parent and Jennifer Burton. I've never heard of, much less seen, a movie that tops it. You used to not be able to rent it because people would just not return the tape. Image had it out on DVD, but it has been out of print for years now. It's hard as hell to even find it on ebay or half.com.

Ones I own: Just One of the Guys, HOTS, Killing Me Softly, Body of Evidence (this one is also hysterically bad), and Femalien (only $5 at DeepDiscount).

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i have playtime.

i didnt know it was oop.
no one is currently seling on ebay and no completed items either.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I remember Play Time. I was amazed by the scene with Jennifer alone in the sauna and the first scene with Jen and Monique.

James D

Second Unit
I thought that this thread was about mainstream movies with nudity by real celebrities. Last time I checked, Play Time was a soft-core flick showing on skinamax. If we're going to include these types of films, I would suggest The Key to Sex as a better offering to Play Time.;)

Hans M.

Stunt Coordinator
Holy crap, so that's the film I once saw scrambled on "Skinamax" as a teenager?! Play Time... it starts with the two girls drinking mimosas by the pool, right? Then they experiment with sunning topless and the pool guy arrives, they hide, etc.? I've never been able to forget some of those scenes.

Back on topic: the titles I own for the skin alone include:
Beastmaster (nice Easter Egg!) and Embrace of the Vampire.

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter

Gee--I thought it was just the anti-depressants...

Anyway, my list includes some genuinely good films:

Henry and June
The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Sirens
Sex and Lucia (unrated)

Some guilty pleasures:

the two made for TV Black Scorpion movies
Showgirls

Check out www.celebritymoviearchive.com
You can browse at no charge an extensive collection of nude scenes from films both mainstream and foreign/independent.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I have Meridian and Dream Lover(unrated) on LD:) The only LDs I kept besides the Star Wars OT

2 other DVDs I forgot mention was Cruel Intentions2, with the Sorell sisters($6 at CC) and R2 Animal Instincts with Shannon Whirry(I have all of her other movies on VHS-got them from a mom&pop store that went out of business back in late 90s).

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

You might want to listen to the commentary track. Apparently, the producers were unhappy with her assets and brought in a body double, after she left the set.

I don't know if that would change the COUPLING guys argument (although didn't they say Jenny Agutter won the contest?)

JeremyErwin

Senior HTF Member
Dash it all... cndb set me straight after I made that post. And to compound my embarrassment, I'm sorry to say that I have the 88 minute Anchor Bay edition. No commentary track.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Don't feel bad, Jeremy, my dreams were also dashed when I found out that Piper Perabo had a body double in the uncut dvd of Coyote Ugly. :frowning: As a result, I have yet to bring myself to buying it.

Bob,
thanks for the heads up on Luscious being on dvd! :emoji_thumbsup: When did it come out? At any rate I must and will have it. :)

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Speaking about Piper Perabo, how about "Lost And Delirious"? Lesbian goodness with Jessica Pare. :D

Jason

rich_d

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich

Yes, some guy did say that on the featurette (not a commentary track). I wondered whether Eckland really didn't want to do full body nudity and that's why they brought in another woman for the scene (someone who really got into the spirit of the scene ..). Obviously that's just speculation on my part but for anyone that has seen The Man With The Golden Gun with her in a small bikini ... there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Miss Eckland's assets.

Edit:

Think you're right. Eckland had a son born in 1973. Therefore, she probably was with child during the filming.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Like Russell G, I pre-ordered Girl Next Door because I thought there'd be a lot of nudity, but even when I found out that Elsha Kuthbert wasn't nude in it, I still bought it because I figured there'd be some great 'sexy' scenes.

And I definitely agree that Showgirls is the key DVD in purchasing just for the nudity...I mean, the movie was so bad that I find it ironic how I use the line "NO! I just bought it for the nudity!" to explain why it's in my collection. :laugh:

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
Absolutely!

Basic Instinct (Sharon Stone)
Caged Heat (Various)
Caligula NR version (Imperial Brothel)
Countess Dracula/The Vampire Lovers (Ingrid Pitt x2!)
Curse of the Devil (Various)
Foxy Brown and Coffy (Pam Grier)
Lifeforce (Mathilda May left a big impression!)
Strange Days (Juliette Lewis)
Supernova (Angela Bassett)
Swordfish (Halle Berry "debut")
Spirit Lost (Cynda Williams)
To The Devil a Daughter (Natassja Kinski)

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks