What's new

MacGyver Season 4 In Dec. !! (1 Viewer)

DaveRU

Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for the info :)

My replacement season 1 came today from Amazon, "Thief of Budapest" is almost three minutes longer :emoji_thumbsup:

It has a caption on the back of the box saying "ORIGINAL BROADCAST EPISODES", for anyone who wants to know the difference between packaging in the stores.

Now to sell my old set to someone who doesn't know ;)

John*D

Second Unit
I wrote a letter to Paramount over a month ago and haven't received a response to getting a UNCUT "theif of budapest".

billGR

Agent
hi everyone good evening im realy looking forward on getting macgyver season 4 dvd set becouse teri hatcher & michael des barres & bruce mcgill. my faverite villian in macgyver is murdoc. i tryed to write to michael des barres for a autograph but his mailing address is no longer valid. maybe i will try to contact teri hatcher for her autograph now that she is on desperate housewives. i got a reprint autograph of teri hatcher i but i would like get the real thing. again looking forward on getting macgyver season 4 in december im sure season 5 of macgyver will come out sometime near next summer. thanks bill green please keep in touch ok. please feel free to email me if celebrity visit this website. [email protected] or if you all want to just talk about dvds etc.

billGR

Agent
i wonder if season 4 or the rest of the seasons of macgyver will dectication to dana elcar it would be great. thanks bill:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.