1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Loving Jake & The Fatman!! Anyone else waiting for more??

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dan*T, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Dan*T

Dan*T Well-Known Member

So I sat down to watch J&FM the other day, and I'm hooked! I haven't seen it in 20 yrs, but it's as good as I remember. I can't wait for S1 Vol2.

Paramount needs to release entire seasons though, that would increase sales for sure.

Lets go for the entire season 2!!

2. Montytc

Montytc Well-Known Member

I have been enjoying the first volume along with the first volume of Canon. I hope they continue to release both shows, but I am a little concerned since Vol.2 of Canon has been announced, but not Jake so far. I hope they don't drop it after 1/2 of a season.[​IMG]

3. jamoon2006

jamoon2006 Well-Known Member

I've really enjoyed Season 1, Volume 1. William Conrad is terrific - he gets to be a kind of Columbo/Perry Mason hybrid, and Joe Penny has really good chemistry with him. Some of the episodes are better than others - my favorite so far has been the one with Robert Culp as the lawyer who frames his ex-wife for murder - and there are the occasional outbursts of bad 80s acting, but for the most part this is a solid mystery series. I've pre-ordered the next volume (along with the next Cannon to complete my Conrad collection!) and can't wait to see more of the show.

4. Dan*T

Dan*T Well-Known Member

Jake & The Fatman S1 Vol2 has been announced! Cover art has been released already...

5. Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux Well-Known Member

I was looking forward to getting this, then at the last minute had a change of heart. Now i am tempted to order it again.

6. Dan*T

Dan*T Well-Known Member

GO for it!!
    [​IMG]

7. WadeM

WadeM Well-Known Member

Will we ever get season 3? The show has held up well.