What's new

Lovan Pro4 Audio Rack (1 Viewer)

Steve Blair

Second Unit
++++++++++++SOLD+++++++++++++++
I am selling a mint condition Lovan Pro4 audio rack. Price is $99.99. I paid $250.00 for it last year and it's in mint condition. Buyer pays for shipping. You can see a pic of the rack here: http://store5.yimg.com/I/alpha-sound_1679_516446
Here's some specs on the rack:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
THE AFFINITI PRO SERIES audio and video racks by Lovan have been designed to combine visual appeal with superior performance. The simplicity and elegance of Affinity's clean lines complements both traditional and contemporary decor. Created to minimize vibration, the Affinity Pro Series provides a stable platform for your home entertainment system which is certain to improve performance. Combining the finest materials, hand craftsmanship and affordable pricing, the Affinity Pro Series represents the ultimate value in audio/video furniture.
Features
4 Zealand Pine MDF shelves
High-mass-steel 11-1/2'' diameter round tubing
Hardened-steel chrome-plated spikes
Heat-fused epoxy-powder-coated ''Durian'' scratch-resistant finish on all tubing
Hand-painted furniture-grade satin epoxy finish on all shelves
Specifications
Shelf Dimensions: 19-1/4''W x 17-1/2''D
INTERNAL CLEARANCE:
Floor to 1st shelf: 2-1/4''H
1st to 2nd shelf: 7-4/5''H
2nd to 3rd shelf: 6''H
3rd to 4th shelf: 6''H
Overall Dimensions: 30''H x 22-1/4''W x 19-1/2''D,
If interested please email me at [email protected]
dvdguru
-------------------

Steve Blair

Second Unit
Thanks Scott. I enjoyed this rack but got a home entertainment center so I don't need it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread