What's new

Lost season 3 discussion.... (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
There's a new Hanso Foundation ad in the new issue of EW this week (with Daniel Craig on the cover). It is actually a protest of the Hanso group and mentions "Persephone," as well as giving a new web site. I don't have the ad in front of me, but I will double check later today and post the URL (unless someone beats me to it).

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
I think that the split season will work fine, especially if they have a good story arc for the first 6, but I don't see why ABC doesn't have them run all of NOV sweeps.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Yes, indeed. It's from the episode "Time Enough At Last" starring Burgess Meredith. I consider Twilight Zone the grandfather of Lost, BTW. Stephen King also made the comparison last year in one of his columns for EW.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1100673_3||472578|0_0_,00.html
-or-
http://tinyurl.com/zns8u

BrettB

Senior HTF Member

But look how small Henry is.... he's tiny... there's a lot of basically empty jungle space to the left that they could have used to give him a head of comparable size. It's gotta be a clue, it's gotta.... :D

Damn I've missed this show.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

The BF's mother called on Monday and told him that LOST was on. I was like "Oh hell NO"! Then I realized it most likely the rerun of the season finale from last year.

Dear god, the woman gave me a scare.

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
I had no idea it was a clip show until the first commercial break. I've never watched the show, and I was thinking, "Man, that's a lot of recap. The producers must think the audience forgets everything over the summer."

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
That's wonderful Ewok, you just completely spoiled yourself on 2 seasons of a terrific show which relies heavily on mystery.

--
H

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
Isn't the point of a recap show so that new viewers can jump onboard in time for the next season? Also, if the mystery was the only thing that kept people watching the first two seasons, why would anyone pick up the DVDs?

Anyway, all I saw was the first 10 minutes of the clip show, and I didn't learn too much beyond the basic premise of the show and the 108-minute reset. I may or may not tune in to the show next week. The only reason I saw anything tonight was that I did not turn the TV off immediately after the Dancing with the Stars results show was done.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
I wonder what's in store for the crazy French lady. She was missing from the recap (shown but not discussed) and she's not on that poster. I guess she's never really been a regular but considering how thorough the recap was I was surprised she didn't get a mention.

I don't think I liked Henry doing the narration.

I like the recaps. It's kind of amazing how much stuff I can forget.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
The lack of things and people shown in the recap had my mind turning. How important were these people and events to the main story or the story at all. Dang that Lost, it gets me every time. Next Wednesday can't get here fast enough.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I was more suprised by Rousseau's absense from the last finale. This type of sparse recurring character lives for dramatic entrances in major episodes...

--
H

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks