What's new

Lost Season 1 ongoing thread (merged) (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Well I guss that's where tivo will come in.
I hope having them at the same hour doesnt sabatoge "Lost's" chances.

Saw some of the clips of the pilot on that site and it looks very cool!

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
Not everyone who has seen the pilot is doing so via illegal means. Networks often make screener tapes of fall series available to affiliates and media outlets ahead of broadcast date.

I saw THE STAND months in advance via a screener sent to me by ABC when I worked at a newspaper.

SarahG

Second Unit
Yeah, you can definitely obtain a pilot legally.
Anyway, I just went to the fansite to check out those photos and learned even more about the show. It really looks like it has some super cool special effects -- more like a movie than a tv show.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I had assumed that they had been studio screenings, but there are too many and the dates are too scattered about. Patrick confirmed this too, and if I were able to view a legal screening, I would probably mention it along with the thoughts of anyone else that saw it with me too.

Not going to go off on self-rightous attitude, but if I did cop a copy, I wouldn't be bragging about it. You never know who might be watching.

Glenn

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
If you guys are looking for a beauty contest on this show I think you will be really dissapointed. Peoples hair is messed up and stuff.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Was just checking the schedule for this and I'm confused. Wednesday night is the pilot, 1 hour.
October 2nd is also listed as the pilot, but it's 2 hours. Often a pilot will be repeated after a few days, is that the case here, and why the time difference?

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I belive they are are airing parts one and two and then reairing the first two parts in the two hour format. You can tell ABC is really behind the show especially with all the promos during the Emmys.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
I just watched the 2 part pilot, its really good. This show has alot of potential, and I love the twist
at the end. It really sold me that they didn't go for the conventional choice on who was the prisoner on the plane
. I hope this show lasts, and doesn't get "lost" in the airwaves.

Hey...quick question: Did anybody record the first part of this that aired tonight? I was, uh, supposed to record it for my significant other. So, if anybody happens to have a computer based PVR and a recording of this and some decent broadband to upload it (yeah, I know...not likely), please send me an IM. Thanks!

I am so dead... :frowning:

Shea

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I was going to record it for my significant other also, but she can just watch it next week.. Oh, and I loved it..pretty cool so far.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
The best pilot I've seen so far this season. I liked how the ads and the show itself so far haven't really made the genre clear.

Anyone know if this will be repeated soon? My parents might want to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks