What's new

Lost Girl Season 3 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
SyFy premiers Series 3 tonight, running at roughly the same time as the Canadian Series 3. If you haven't seen it, I tell people: think "Angel" with hot female leads. It's a good comedy with a generally fun fantasy angle and it's a cut above what you'd expect. One of my guilty pleasures, I normally stockpile for Saturday viewings but fun stuff.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I didn't realize how much I really liked this show until it's back. Such great light fun. Plus this girl.

Schmack.. it's all I need on a Tuesday afternoon.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
We're still not sure on what the arc of the season is going to be but it seems as though the change in the Ash is a big shift in the comedy value of the show. Pretty gory end.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Ah, I like that we ended up with fake Kenzi. It was pretty obvious that's where it was going throughout the episode but still a nice conclusion.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Linda Hamilton signs on to guest star.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/02/13/linda-hamilton-to-guest-star-on-lost-girl/169365/
NEW YORK – February 13, 2013 – Screen icon Linda Hamilton (The Terminator) will guest star as a ruthless assassin on Syfy’s hit series Lost Girl, airing Monday, March 25 at 10PM.
In the episode titled “Delinquents”, Hamilton portrays Acacia, a tough, sexy and ruthless assassin who has enjoyed a storied and deadly career. Her arrival spells trouble for Bo (Anna Silk), Kenzi (Ksenia Solo) and Dyson (Kris Holden-Ried), who are undercover at an urban camp to catch a serial killer Fae preying on at-risk youth.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Officially renewed for Season 4! http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/02/28/lost-girl-renewed-by-syfy-for-fourth-season/171245/

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
One of the most under appreciated SyFy channel shows. Gut check this week for those that loved the Bo/Lauren relationship, but this season has really helped build a lot of characters. I like the direction the Valkerie storyline is going, and they have really put a big twist into what could happen next for Bo.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I was puzzled but excited to read that Linda Hamilton would be guest starring with Zooey Deschanel. Then I realized I clicked the wrong 'Girl' thread ;)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
It's OK Dave. I keep threads like this alive because, well, it deserves a thread in case someone stumbles onto one.

I loved the most recent episode, highlighting an apparent fight it out between normals and Fae.. we'll see where it goes.

The show has already been renewed for another season.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2013/04/lost_girl_syfy_anna_silk_succubus_fantasy.php

This is definitely guilty pleasure viewing, but it reminds me a ton of both Angel and a show like Alias. Lots of fun, really laid back and easy storytelling.

Duane R

Second Unit
The beginning of this episode seemed pretty disjointed to me. Athough, it was cool to see Mom make a brief return, and now it looks like we'll find out next year who Bo's daddy really is. I'm curious to see if Kenzi will really "power up" or back out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks