What's new

LOST: Blu-ray Seasons 1 AND 2 BOTH on June 16 (1 Viewer)

RDarrylR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Darryl
I'll finally be able to start watching Lost - I've never seen a single episode. I've been waiting on the Blu-rays to start.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Great news!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Picking these up for sure. Since it's Disney, maybe we'll get an upgrade rebate of some kind for those that own the SD versions.

Bryan Beckman

Second Unit

Yes, and hopefully most people who have the SD versions will be able to take advantage of the upgrade rebate too. I know for a fact that there are upgrade rebates for both Unbreakable and Narnia: TLTWATW, but rebate forms weren't included in either case and all my calls to the Buena Vista Customer Service line have gone straight to an answering machine and have never been returned.

Even still, I'm stoked to upgrade those first two seasons to Blu!

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
good thing i never bought these on SD DVD, as tempting as the picture quality was. the DVDs were very "HD-like" already (i rented some of them) but were still not as good as the 720p HD broadcasts or even the 1080p UK broadcasts.

i hope they have a S1&2 pak, since those of us who bought S3&S4 separately would already own 3&4 on BD.

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
Good news. After watching the past three seasons in HD my dvd version of season one looks really bad. However, I think I'll hold out for a complete series box since that seems inevitable and I think they could add some neat extras to that set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks