What's new

Los Angeles/Orange County meet (1 Viewer)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
This is an advance notice to stay tuned for a MAJOR announcement concerning a Los Angeles meet to span 3 days around April/May. This will be worth waiting for!

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the heads up, David. :) Your meet last year was great!
------------------

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Wow, I just went back in the archives and had no idea that people posted replies to my meet announcement back in November. First, SORRY for the delay in getting back to you.
My computer took a dive a while back and I got back up and running just a few weeks ago.
On to the meet. Hopefully it will span 3 days (Fri, Sat, and Sun) and is not to be missed. As to speculation on a front projection system in my house, sorry to say that won't be reality for at least a year or two. I believe I can safely say that this meet will involve Fox and DTS, culminating in a meet at my house. More details will be available as I confirm them. Keep checking in from time to time.

Peter Staddon

Stunt Coordinator
David, I've lost your number, can you give me a call I feel a Studio Screening coming on .. .. .. :D
Thanks, Peter
------------------

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Peter,
I hope I still have your business card around here somewhere. Ron forwarded your e-mail to me about the LA meet, hence the announcement above (hopefully not too pre-mature "sigh") If I can't find your number I'll send you an e-mail with my number. Sorry I missed you at VSDA.
Dave

Jean Weitzmann

Stunt Coordinator
Hi David,
Keep me posted on this.
(BTW, I still have a THX poster for you...)
Just as a reminder, as the meet is being planned for April/May, please avoid overlapping with major shows:
- NAB: April 23-26
- AES: May 12-15
Regards,
JW

L. W. Cobb

Agent
Just the news I've been waiting for, David! I look forward to it. With the involvement of Mr. Staddon and our friends at DTS, and your coordination, this will no doubt be a memorable meet! Count me in! :)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Jean, Larry, Verne and Robert, nice to hear from you guys again. And Robert, it was good seeing you at CES a few weeks back. Everyone, just be ready to take at least one sick day from work because at least one of our events will most likely happen on a Friday. If you thought the last meet was a blast, this one should be phenominal. :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Please count me in as well.
As for sick days...well I got 250 hours stockpiled, is that enough?
biggrin.gif

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
David,
ABSOLUTELY Can't wait! Please post the dates as early as possible... I have to request my days off about 4 weeks in advance and will definitely be taking all 3 days off!
Can't wait man...
------------------
sig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks