What's new

Los Angeles Area HTF Members Invited to Fox Screening of THE FLY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
flybanner.jpg
We set up this screening program to introduce our friends and colleagues to the movies we love. It's also a great way for us to revisit the films on the big screen that are ingrained in the history of 20th Century Fox. We hope you'll join us Tuesday, October 29th for THE FLY from a beautiful 35mm print.
The location is kept secret, but we can tell you it's at a very notable location in a private screening room.
HTF members are encouraged to bring family and friends to this event. There is a total of 30 slots available. All we ask is that if you commit to the event, please be certain you can attend. When you cancel, you may be taking away a space that could have gone to someone else.

Here is how you can attend....

1. Send a private message to Ronald Epstein. You will find the private message link below my name on the upper corner of this post
2. Please send me the names of all the individuals attending in your party as they appear on their drivers license. There will be a security check.

You can always see how many slots are remaining by checking back on the number below!

SEATS AVAILABLE

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I am going to be in LA on wednesday through friday. I just missed it by a day. I saw the fly remake at arclight theatre in downtown hollywood with the opening of the fly opera that was directed by D. Cronenberg. that was in 2008.
the real question? when will the fly 2 will be released on blu ray?

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.