What's new

Los Angeles Area HTF Members Invited to Fox Screening of NEXT STOP GREENWICH VILLAGE (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
NSGV_InviteV1.jpg

We set up this screening program to introduce our friends and colleagues to the movies we love. It's also a great way for us to revisit the films on the big screen that are ingrained in the history of 20th Century Fox. We hope you'll join us next Tuesday, August 19th for NEXT STOP GREENWICH VILLAGE.

The location is kept secret, but we can tell you it's at a very notable location in a private screening room.
HTF members are encouraged to bring family and friends to this event. There is a total of 30 slots available. All we ask is that if you commit to the event, please be certain you can attend. When you cancel, you may be taking away a space that could have gone to someone else.

Here is how you can attend....

1. Send a private message to Ronald Epstein. You will find the private message link below my name on the upper corner of this post
2. Please send me the names of all the individuals attending in your party as they appear on their drivers license. There will be a security check.

You can always see how many slots are remaining by checking back on the number below!

SEATS AVAILABLE

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
Let me know when they screen it in Greenwich Village. That's a subway ride away and not a cross-country flight.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Just got back from watching Next Stop Greenwich Village. Never saw the film before tonight and it was a treat for sure. There where a number of well knows in this movie and it was a very interesting story line, the movie was well done. This was not a digital presentation as they treated us to a 35mm film print of the movie and the last time that print had been viewed was about 10 years ago. Once again thank you to 20th Century Fox for putting this movie night on and I know everyone that was there enjoyed it very much.

[*]Release date: February 4, 1976
[*]Rating: R
[*]Genre: Comedy, Drama
[*]Director: Paul Mazursky
[*]Running time: 111 mins
[/list] Cast
[*]Lenny Baker as Larry Lapinsky
[*]Shelley Winters as Fay Lapinsky
[*]Ellen Greene as Sarah
[*]Lois Smith as Anita
[*]Christopher Walken as Robert (as Chris Walken)
[*]Antonio Fargas as Bernstein
[*]Jeff Goldblum as Clyde Baxter
[*]Bill Murray (uncredited) as Nick Kessler
[*]Stuart Pankin (uncredited) as Man at Party
[*]Vincent Schiavelli (uncredited) as Man at Rent Party
[/list]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks