What's new

Looney Tunes Golden Collection Vol 3 (1 Viewer)

Kevin L McCorry

Second Unit
That's "Tree For Two" and "Dr. Jerkyl's Hide". Sylvester
Junior isn't in either of these, though. Only Sylvester,
Spike, and Chester.

Tabetha

Agent
I was looking for this post not that long ago! I wanted to share my excitement in finding Looney Tunes Golden Collection Volume 3 for only $21.08 (including tax)!

I was at Walmart looking over the DVDS and I saw this collection and did a double take on the price. At closer inspection I realized that the tag for that spot was for The Looney Tunes Movie Collection. But low and behold a copy of Golden Collection 3 was the only one in that spot!

I got a workers attention and pointed out the mistake and asked if I could get that for that price. After his closer inspection he rang me up himself.

I was so excited for getting it for such a great deal!

Tabbi

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
Perhaps the fact that she took the incident with a grain of salt is a statement on why she did the introductions. She can take a joke. :)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I just ordered all three sets from Ebay For $100 plus shipping.

I don't know the name of it, but a LT I'd like to see uncut is the one where a highway is being built over Bugs' rabbit hole and I remember the evil dude packed dynamite around the hole and blew up everything BUT the hole. Is that toon on any of the boxes?

I hope ther will be a volume 4 (or more). I can think of at least a hald dozen favorites still unaccounted for (Boston Quackie, Rocket Squad, China Jones...)

Jay Pennington

Screenwriter

That's NO PARKING HARE, and I'm afraid it isn't on DVD yet.

For what it's worth, that cartoon's predecessor, HOMELESS HARE, in which Bugs comes up against the same construction worker, is on Volume 3.

JimWICKS

Grip
I cannot play Volumes 2 and 3 on "shuffle mode" on my Sony DVD changer! I get an error message saying that programmed play is prohibited. I presume this is some sort of user operator prohibition. I don't get that report when playing Volume 1 in "shuffle mode" These are otherwise perfect collections in my opinion. Why wouldn't WB want us to see these shorts in random order?

C

Chris*Liberti

When will they release Bugs Bunny Nips the Nip on DVD? I have it on Laserdisc and plan to hold on to it until they release it on DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks