1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for the title of a Seinfeld episode...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gui A, Aug 17, 2001.

1. Gui A

Gui A Well-Known Member

I can't remember seeing this one, so I have to go by what I remember from my friend's description:
    Elaine goes to see a psychiatrist, and Kramer is there, and he answers the phone. all he says is Yes, yes, yes... and then "bobo".
    I know i probably butchered that one, but if anyone knows which episode I'm talking about, please let me know!
    Thanks.

2. Scott D S

Scott D S Well-Known Member

I looked it up. The title is "The Watch." The main plot revolved around Jerry throwing out a watch which was a gift, but it never worked. Uncle Leo finds it and hilarity ensues.

3. Scott D S

I'm sure it's on a website or two somewhere but I looked at my copy of the Entertainment Weekly special edition that was issued upon the airing of Seinfeld's series finale. It has a complete episode guide, interviews, among other things.

4. Scott D S

I'm sure it's on a website or two somewhere but I looked at my copy of the Entertainment Weekly special edition that was issued upon the airing of Seinfeld's series finale. It has a complete episode guide and interviews, among other things.

5. Scott D S

D'oh!!! My first double post. Whoops.
    (For those that can, feel free to remove it)