1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for long cable source

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by Mike LS, May 1, 2003.

1. Mike LS

Mike LS Well-Known Member

I'm looking for an internet retailer that stocks long length video cables. I need 50' lengths of composite video, s-video, component video and RGB (setting up a projector in a large room...all cable runs are overhead).

Biggest requirement is price. I don't want to pay but an average of $50 or so per cable. Something like AR or other mid grade cable would be great.

Cables To Go had all but the computer cable at the right price, but I need to find them all in stock at the same place.

2. Chris Hovanic

Chris Hovanic Well-Known Member

Check with BD Cable . I was very pleased with thier price and custom lengths. Drop them an e-mail and they will do their best to help, even if its not on thier site yet.

3. Chris Hovanic

Chris Hovanic Well-Known Member

(oooops... double post :b )

4. Mark Rich

Mark Rich Well-Known Member

Go with one of the custom cable makers. They offer the best performance for your dollar. Here are just a few that have been around a while and have good reputations. Some research on this forum will turn up a few others.

Avcable
    Bluejeanscable
    RhinoCables
    Wickedcables
    Heartlandcables