What's new

Logitech/HTF Contest Giveaway: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote [ENTER HERE] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I currently have 6 remotes: Hitachi TV, Onkyo receiver, Panasonic Blu-ray, Toshiba HD-DVD, HTPC, and a Roku. The Harmony Ultimate would replace them all if it's compatible.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
4 Remotes.

And let me join the others that thank you for allowing those of us that do not have Facebook accounts the ability to enter this contest.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I would be replacing a Harmony One and giving the One to my parents to replace the 5 remotes in their living room.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Only three remotes (and already liked):

The stereo, TV and PS3. The PS3 turns on when a button on the remote is pushed...which means it goes on accidently quite a bit. Something without that potential problem would be super nice.

And I lost the battery backing for the PS3 and stereo remotes in a move...

WinstonCely

Second Unit
Real Name
Winston Cely
I love my Logitech remote. We have the relatively simple Harmony 650, but it's been great. Only problem is that I'm a butter fingers with it, and my two year old likes to drop it as well. Now the screen is cracked and it rattles a good bit, but it still works!

douglas-b

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Douglas Berry
I have a older harmony 650 but it only can take 5 devices...I need 6 or more. I would love to win this bad boy.

Michael Fennessy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Fennessy
If I were to win the Harmony Ultimate Remote it would be replacing a Roku, Samsung Blu Ray, Vizio TV, Sony Receiver and a Fios box so, 5 remotes. I would also hope that my wife would fall in love with it and allow me to buy 2 more to replace the multiple remotes in the family room and master bedroom. If all went well, it would wind up have me replace 14 remotes with 3.

seanbob

Auditioning
Real Name
Sean Perkins
It would replace my well-loved Harmony 720 remote now held together by tape, whose buttons are faded and falling off, and ballooning battery is about to explode at any moment. :)

Although I suppose when my 720 finally goes to that remote graveyard in the sky county dump, a new Harmony would actually replace the remotes for 7 devices in my front room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks