What's new

Logitech/HTF Contest Giveaway: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote [ENTER HERE] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
Nice remote. The color buttons would work well with my Dish Hopper. It would fit in well in my home theater with my Epson 6030UB projector and Oppo 103D Blu-ray player.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Thank you for providing posting in this thread as an option to enter, since I don't have a Facebook account.

How many remotes will it replace? Well, one or several. My Logitech 880 is getting long in tooth, the volume button is working very poorly, so I could use a new remote.

But let's assume it's replacing all the original remotes. There are:
Denon AVR
Oppo Blu-Ray
Samsung HD/3D TV
DTV HR34 DVR
Apple TV

I guess that's all I use my 880 for.

I think I'll start a thread on fixing my 880. I've googled up some info on how to fix it.

Nathan_F

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan
Loved my old Harmony 880, but when it died I replaced it with a 650. This would replace the 650, which replaces 4 other remotes.

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
It would replace my Harmony One remote that we use upstairs in our "TV room". The Harmony One would be used downstairs with our home theater in the living room.

John Burton

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Moving the one to the living room, then the UR will go in the mancave to be used with a cable box, TV, Blu ray player, receiver, and apple TV

John Burton

mgdvd0

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael
at present i have 5 remotes so a Harmony ultimate would not be a bad idea and with sonos integration even better ;)

Hemimagrt

Auditioning
Real Name
James
This will be replacing my 800 series that died and adding on to my Harmony Smart Control as my family still likes the screen on it and don't always want to use their phones.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I don't know if it can repace all, but I am currently using 9 remotes. I'd be happy to repace 5 of them.

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
This might just save my marriage!
My wife simply cannot get her head around how many remotes we need to keep things ticking along. She finds the constant switching totally idiotic and frustrating.
In our sitting room we have a Panasonic plasma, my Quad stereo, my Panasonic DVD player/tv recorder, my Toshiba Blu ray player and my Pioneer universaal DVD/SACD/CD player.
In our much larger lounge room I have another Panasonic TV tuner/recorder, my Oppo BDP-83, a Cambridge DVD/CD/SACD player and of course my trusty Oppo BDP-83, an Epson projector and B & W sound system.
Have I forgotten anything? Maybe .. but I'm sure I'll enjoy programming the Harmony to make our married life full of harmony too !

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
Well, I have 6 remotes (TV, Denon receiver, cable, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD and VCR). Never owned a Harmony before. Would be a new learning curve!

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
Would replace a Logitech Harmony 880 to control Oppo DV980H, Yamaha RX-V471, LG 60PV400, Roku 2 XS, and TiVo Premiere.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
6 8 remotes would be replaced. Gladly.

EDIT: whoops, forgot about two of them. One of which (remote for VCR) is rarely used now, but stopped working recently.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
It would replace 6 remotes:FiOS DVRApple TVPS3 Bluetooth remoteMonoprice HDMI switcherMitsubishi TV remoteOppo DVD player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks