What's new

Logan's Run (1 Viewer)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Yeesh--I was 11 when this show aired; and even I knew then that it was about 50% stock footage!
What gets me is, if they are offering the whole season as VOD for $21.99, why can't they make it available as a burn-on-demand as well?

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
It is kind of hard to watch an episode with dialup. Plus I agree. Why can't they make this Burn on demand as well?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
cajunhillbilly said:
It is kind of hard to watch an episode with dialup. Plus I agree. Why can't they make this Burn on demand as well?
Dialup--geez guess you are a cajunhillbillie !

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
VOD isn't acceptable to me. DVDs* or nothing (or, my old VHS tapes from the TNT airings).
*I'd possibly consider burn on demand. Again, if Warner have no intention of releasing this themselves, I don't understand why Amazon can't do burns of it.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Anyone really excited that the complete series is being released this year from WB?

I know I am.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Bryan^H
Anyone really excited that the complete series is being released this year from WB?

I know I am.
I'd be a lot more excited if they hadn't all run complete on TNT. Those old Beta copies from the original airings aren't in great shape.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I am looking forward to set, because it will add to my classic sci-fi collection. I already have the following

1. Star Trek (The Original Series)
2. Outer Limits (1960s)
3. Kolchak
4. Star Trek Enterprise
5. Time Tunnell
6. The Invaders
7. V The Series
8. The Starlost
9. Planet of the Apes
10. Six Million Dollar Man
11.Relic Hunter
12. Thriller

I like the car and the supporting actresses/actors in the show. I found on youtube a couple of the episodes and they were good to watch.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

I know I am.
Yeah, though I'd be much more excited if they were pressed discs instead of DVD-Rs. I'll likely buy them anyway, but I'll definitely be waiting for a sale price (and probably waiting until such a price can be paired with a percent or $-off coupon as well, like I did with Thundarr, getting it for about $15).

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
AndyMcKinney said:
getting it for about $15).
DVD-R....yeah well I guess at this point, I'll take anything I can get from WB(hoping for more seasons of CHIPS on dvd-r).
My brother picked up the Thundarr set, and the packaging and discs did impress me. I also use my PS3 to play my dvds, and it will read anything perfectly so dvd-r is not even an issue with me.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member

I know I am.
I'd be more excited if they were on DVDs that were more than one step above pirated discs. Ah well - looks like one more series I can cross off my Waiting For list. At least the Six Million Dollar Man made it out.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I was glad I picked up this set on dvd as it has been over 35 years since I remember seeing it as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks