What's new

LiTe Audio (Pacific Valve) DAC-62 (1 Viewer)

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
** The previous sale fell through. However, I recently had knee replacement surgery, so I am temporarily closing this listing. **
LiTe Audio DAC-62, aka Pacific Valve DAC-62. This is a DAC-60 tube DAC that has been highly modified by Pacific Valve. The DAC chips are a pair of the highly acclaimed PCM 1704U-K's and it takes 6922/6DJ8 type tubes. This is the predecessor to the Pacific Valve Briggatta and is identical, except it does not have a USB input. It has one coax and one optical input, with one set of single ended RCA outputs. If you're a tube roller you will really like this unit, there are distinctly audible differences when swapping tubes. I purchased this used about 6 years ago and it has been one of the best upgrades I've ever made. I'll probably keep it if I can't get my asking price. Includes original Tesla 6922 tubes and the set of EI Elite Gold 6DJ8's that are currently installed (~50 hours on this set), plus the OBM. My home is smoke, child and pet free; I rate this unit as 8/10, primarily for age and because I've opened it several times to roll the tubes, which is half the fun with this type of gear. :lol:
Pacific Valve no longer has the page on their website, but here's an image and short description of the mods. Additional photos are available on request. Link
$450 + shipping & insurance from 94536. Paypal is my preferred payment method and I will pay the fee. Local pick-up is also available.

joefalchetto

Auditioning
Real Name
Giorgio Bocchini
Hi Dan, I wonder if you could ship to Italy for 400 Dollars + shipping cost for PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL.
No problem for Paypal payment.

joefalchetto

Auditioning
Real Name
Giorgio Bocchini
Hi Dan I received Yr last reply but i am new in this Forum and i have only 2 private message per day allowed.
Waiting for Photos and shipping costs.

joefalchetto

Auditioning
Real Name
Giorgio Bocchini
Hi Dan,
thanks for photos upload.
Fine DAC.
As far as I can see Yr dac is set to 110 volt input voltage (american standard) but in ITALY we have 220 v standard.
From the uploaded images (rear views) I don't understand if there is a switch to change the working voltage to 220 or the dac works only with 110 V. input.
Waiting for Yr reply.
Giorgio

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
Giorgio,
I am afraid that the input voltage is not switchable, you would need a 110-120VAC step-down transformer or some other 110-120VAC power source.
Regards,
Dan

sumo

Auditioning
Real Name
wayne carter
Hi Dan Do you still have the Lite Dac 62 for sale? Thanks Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks