1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lionsgate Press Release: A Princess For Christmas

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ronald Epstein, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    [​IMG]

Fairytale dreams come true this holiday season in Lionsgate Home Entertainment's A Princess for Christmas arriving on DVD and Digital Download on October 16 for the whole family to enjoy! An ordinary girl from Buffalo gets swept away for Christmas to visit her long-lost royal family. Directed by Michael Damien (Marley & Me: The Puppy Years, Flicka 2), A Princess for Christmas stars the notable Sir Roger Moore (The Spy Who Loved Me) Katie McGrath (TV's "Merlin"), Sam Heughan (Young Alexander the Great) and Travis Turner (Marley & Me: The Puppy Years). This soon to be holiday family-favorite includes a foil o-card and will be available just in time for holiday gifting for the suggested retail price of $14.98.

A PRINCESS FOR CHRISTMAS SYNOPSIS

Christmas is right around the corner and Jules Daly (McGrath) is doing her best to create a loving home as new guardian to her mischievous niece and nephew. But when she loses her job and an exasperated nanny on the same day, a mysterious and unexpected invitation arrives - travel to Europe and spend a royal Christmas with the children's distant grandfather - the Duke of Castlebury Hall (Moore)! It's a new world for Jules and the children as they discover their new prim and proper surroundings in the castle, but soon laughter begins to echo in the once quiet halls, filling everyone with renewed hope and joy for the season. And when Jules captures the heart of the dashing Prince Ashton (Heughan), both of their lives begin to change in unexpected ways! Featuring a faraway land, an enchanting romance and the unbreakable bonds of family, this inspirational tale is sure to become a new holiday tradition!

CAST

Katie McGrath W.E., TV's "Merlin," Red Mist, Showtime's "The Tudors"

Sam Heughan Young Alexander the Great, Emulsion, BBC's "Doctors"

Miles Richardson Flushed Away, Maurice, TV's "Titanic"

Charlotte Salt TV's "Wildfire," Showtime's "The Tudors," TV's "Bedlam"

Travis Turner Marley & Me: The Puppy Years, TV's Trading Christmas

And Roger Moore The Spy Who Loved Me, Live and Let Die, For Your Eyes Only

PROGRAM INFORMATION Year of Production:2011

Title Copyright: A Princess for Christmas © 2011 Castlebury Investments, L.L.C. All rights reserved. Artwork & Supplementary Materials © 2012 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.

Type: TV on DVD

Rating: Not Rated

Genre: Christmas, Family, Fairy Tale

Closed Captioned: English

Subtitles: NA

Format: 16x9 Widescreen (1.78:1)

Feature Running Time: 90 minutes

DVD Audio Status: 5.1 Dolby Digital