What's new

Lion AV ISF Calibrations: New Eng, South CA, Florida, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Other locales... (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Greetings!

Im now at home again and will be holding down the fort until Heather gives birth while I can spend some quality time with Matthew and Sarah. My next tour will be taking me into the New York City area, then south to the Carolinas, Georgia, and Tennessee / Alabama. I am very full for this trip (LAST HALF OF JUNE, FIRST WEEK OF JULY) but may be able to assist you depending on display type and location.

Here is where I am headed over the next few months:

Local service includes: MA, ME, VT, CT, NH, and RI
Regular trips to Detroit and Minneapolis via stopovers on North West Airlines
Regular trips to Eastern Canada including the Maritimes
Florida, tip to tip August 2003, Dec 2003
NJ NYC PA, August 2003, Oct - Nov 2003
Upstate New York and PA, Sept - Oct 2003
San Diego and Los Angeles, July 2003, Oct 2003
Minneapolis and area, Including Wisconsin Sept - Oct 2003
Detroit, Sept - Oct 2003
Chicago, Sept - Oct 2003
San Francisco, July 2003
Indianapolis September 2003
Houston, Austin Texas and areas Nov 2003
St Louis MO and areas (MID WEST TOUR), including OHIO and Indianapolis, Sept - Oct 2003
Atlanta GA, Tennessee, North and South Carolinas, Alabama, Mississippi, Sept - Oct 2003
Please email me if your area is not listed and I will accommodate you. [email protected]

Regards

Gregg

Woo Jae

Screenwriter
Congratulations to you and your wife on the new addition to the family!

You got a PM!

Jeremy Anderson

Screenwriter
I just wanted to tell you, Gregg... I like the new design of the Lion AV site. Much more professional looking (not that you necessarily needed it, given your excellent reputation). And thanks again for calibrating my Hitachi! I've definitely been enjoying it, and it's nice to have one less thing to constantly tweak.

To anyone on the fence about booking a calibration with Gregg, PULL THE TRIGGER NOW! I was second-guessing myself right up until he finished the glarescreen removal, and now I just feel plain silly for it. I never would have believed my RPTV could look so sweet.

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Congrats on the new addition, Gregg, and thanks for the calibration in late April, the improvements were vast. I hope you enjoyed Cinco De Mayo in L.A! I'll be signing up soon for a touch-up once I get my new DVD player. BTW, Gregg's worth every penny, folks, get him while you can.

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
The baby, Adam, was due last week and born yesterday at 7:12 PM EDT. 7#13oz,

:)

Jeff_He

Auditioning
Congratulations Gregg! Thanks for all the great advice and the excellent calibration. The difference in picture quality was amazing on my Mits. For anyone thinking of a calibration, it is most definitely worth it. Gregg was just fine as a house guest too. Nothing broken and no missing silverware. :D

Thanks again Gregg.

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
THANKS GUYS!!

Im in Atlanta right now and back at home on July 5th. Off to San Fran for the runco training July 17 - 23 then in LA / san diego from the 24th to aug 3.

Florida, NY / NJ in august (as well as local service to all of New England. Then another North East tour in Sept and another South East tour in October. I will be finding time to work in a week in South California during this time and will also be at CES in Indianapolis in Sept.

Please email me if your area is listed as an upcoming locale and I will do my best to accomodate you.

regards
gregg loewen

cell # 201 232 3380

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Gregg:

Tell Heather that Susan and I say hi and congrats. I am glad that the new baby and mom are doing well.

Parker

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
CONGRATS!!!

BTW-Just wondering, I don't see LOUISIANA on any of your road trips, So I take it you don't like cal'ing TV's in a mobile home? ......lol ;)

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi todd, thanks

I will be in LA in Oct - nov, when I drive through to Houston.

regards

gregg

if anybody ever has any questions feel free to post here or call at 201 232 3380

Users who are viewing this thread