What's new

Life season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Was Julia the friend of the dead girl? Wowie zowie. She was pretty incredible.

Can take or leave the show right now, though.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yes, Julia was the friend of the dead angel. Jessica Pare's got Wallace-like teeth, though, which is a little distracting. (of "Wallace and Gromit" fame)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
She had teeth!? :eek:

Just kidding. Well, Sarah Walker on Chuck has some really buck teeth, but that doesn't stop either girl from being incredibly stunning. Throw in the fact that Pare was more-than-friends with Piper Perabo in a movie a few years back, and I'll forgive a lot. ;)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
what are the interviews.
are they before, after or while life guy was in prison.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm just not that into cop shows. It doesn't help that I usually watch this right before going to bed, so I've been tired on the last couple. The element of him trying to unravel the conspiracy does add a layer that is definitely missing from the done-in-one shows like Law & Order.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Charlie and his Lieutenant on a stakeout - quietly funny. Charlie got some info out of her about Bobby's whereabouts on the day of the $18 million heist.

Sarah Shahi got a chance to shine in the final part of the episode.

The subplot with Ted hunting down his ex-partner who wrote the book trashing him was somewhat interesting.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Doug McKeon didn't look bad, but the fact that I hadn't seen him for about 21 years made his appearance a little shocking.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I know Shahi has been on other things since Alias, but this is the first show I've seen her in since then. Great work.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Heh. Some '80s computer craziness going on. He spills his drink on a keyboard, and the whole network goes haywire? What they did to Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones was borderline travesty. "YOU WIN! ADVANCE TO LEVEL 6!" Wha? Finding a file by beating a "level" was so "Cloak & Dagger."

I didn't catch the redhead's name--it is Charlotte?--but wow. I felt really sorry for her dress and the seatbelt. She's giving Jennifer Love a run for her money. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Charlie's got some heat coming his way when the lead detective who put him away is murdered. Ted saves Charlie's bacon. Having Constance go work for the DA is an interesting twist that takes away some of Charlie's legal support system. The case of the IRS agent with the dual lives was just moderately interesting, though.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I liked the way the IRS dude was killed.

Also by the previews it looks like His partners father has something to do with the lead detective that got killed

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I thought I was watching Heroes at the end, when pseudo-Mohinder started prattling on, using the words Crews used at his hearing.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
And the main plot starts getting really interesting: Jack Reese in intense discussions with Ames shortly before Ames is killed, in the police station parking garage no less, Charlie loses his lawyer to the DA's office a week before he really needs her, all while the missing money from the Bank of LA heist is strongly hinted at being connected to Reese (from last week).

Sloppy on the part of the DA's office, though, why let Constance have any information on any investigation into Crews? Not only would her loyalties be suspect -- as proved to be the case when she tipped Charlie/Ted off to the search -- but Crews would complain of conflict of interest if/when she was involved in his subsequent prosecution (not that the complain necessarily holds water, but why make life difficult for yourself?). But I guess without these "slips" it would all be less dramatic.

Nice touch that the two wives both attended the funeral of the IRS guy. Notice that there wasn't anyone else in attendance, even his supervisor at the IRS? And just Charlie.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I was really pleased to read that Life got a full season order. Now if they could only settle the strike and get those episodes made.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks