What's new

LG Owners: 32LE5300 (1 Viewer)

XC4RRiED

Grip
Real Name
Kyle
I own a lg 32le5300 I realize lg TVs have a huge amount of different display settings including a game mode but they also have expert settings. Just wondering how you all set yours up to the best picture with the least amount of delays or lag.

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
There's nothing you can do to change delays or lag. Get yourself a calibration disc and set your contrast, brightness, color, tint and sharpness. The new Disney WOW disc is popular, has good reviews, and is easy to use.

GeorgeAB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
G. Alan Brown
There are external devices available to digitally correct audio lag, also called lip sync error.

Best regards and beautiful pictures,

Alan Brown, President

CinemaQuest, Inc.

A Lion AV Consultants Affiliate

"Advancing the art and science of electronic imaging"

heartsniper27

Auditioning
Real Name
bill wa sobastian
Delay or lag issues is a hardware issue which means it is built with the tv not software thing where you can adjust or modify settings. when you have a tv with 120hz rather than 60hz then it would perform better in terms of that!

Originally Posted by XC4RRiED

I own a lg 32le5300 I realize lg TVs have a huge amount of different display settings including a game mode but they also have expert settings. Just wondering how you all set yours up to the best picture with the least amount of delays or lag.

XC4RRiED

Grip
Real Name
Kyle
heartsniper27 said:
Delay or lag issues is a hardware issue which means it is built with the tv not software thing where you can adjust or modify settings. when you have a tv with 120hz rather than 60hz then it would perform better in terms of that!
My tv has 120hz and a 2.4 ms response time so thats not the problem. And you cant say tv settings dont matter because when i change it from cinema setting to game settings almost all of the lag is cut out. Also they wouldnt jave the geek squad at best buy to come to tour house and change all the settings to make it the best picture for tour gaming environment. So tv settings di matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks