What's new

Leverage on TNT (1 Viewer)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Anyone catch the premiere last night?

I thought it was a bit cheesy at times, but fun to watch. Kind of like a 21st century version of The A-Team (which I did like). By the end of the episode, I couldn't help but think of the last line of the intro and theme music.

The premiere will air again on Tuesday at 9 PM EST, in case you missed it. Then a new episode after that, in its regular time slot (Tuesdays 10 PM).

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I have it on the DVR, but I did watch the first 5 minutes just to see if it was something I might like. I'll probably give it a shot, but I would agree with the cheesy part. The dialog was really bad and other than Timothy Hutton, the acting seemed horrid (especially that guy who played Voodoo on 'Friday Night Lights').

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
I really liked it. Fun to watch and it held my interest. I hope the regualr episodes don't change to much from the pilot which happens sometimes.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I thought the premiere was a lot of fun. I was surprised by some of the twists in the story. It appeared to be following a similar plot format to Hustle where there are somethings which are also fooling the audience and then we see later what really was going on.

Real Name
Michael Meil
I turned it off after 10 minutes due to bad acting, bad writing and overall a cast of unknowns

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Having seen a good percentage of the cast on other shows is one of the reasons why I tuned in on it in the first place. I thought both episodes have been quite fun so far.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
It has promise. I liked some of the twists at the end of the premiere episode. Cute. I'll leave it on the DVR, good to fill up the space in these months when everything else is repeats.

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
Handbraking last night's ep to watch on road trip to Texas that starts this weekend. We LOVE this show.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Any show that has as a line, in the first two minutes "It took me at least five minutes to torrent the last episode of Dr Who"

I loved the anti-piracy response, too ;)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
It appears that Leverage is coming back.

Most of the original cast will return. Noah Wyle will be leading (Timothy Hutton is not listed as returning). The rest - Beth Riesgraf (Parker), Christian Kane (Elliot), and Gina Bellman (Sophie) will be regulars. Aldis Hodge (Hardison) will be recurring due to another series commitment. It will be the same production company (Dean Devlin - Electric Entertainment).

It will be on IMDB TV which is connected to Amazon.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yes, I read this today, and I will look forward to the reboot. It was always a clever, funny, involving caper series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks