What's new

Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past help needed :) (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Ok, this has to go back a ways. My kids have been spending plenty of time playing Legend of Zelda, but they've managed to do something I don't know how to get out of.

They've made it through the overworld and are on their first quest in the darkworld. So, the first thing they do is use the mirror, return to the light world, climb up the mountain again, and take the portal on the ground.

Now, they seem to be screwed. In the dark world, I can't figure out how to get down the mountain to resume the quest. In the light world, sure they can get down the mountain, but I can't find another portal anywhere that will send them back to the dark world to allow them to resume the game.

Are they screwed or is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Never mind, I'm an idiot and remembered where the warp points were at.

James T

Screenwriter
As far as I know, there hasn't been a Zelda game created that screws you over b/c you made a mistake (I'm talking quest wise as I know about the bug in Twilight Princess).

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yep, we found it, we're getting pretty far along now. My kids eat this up. Of all the Wii games we have (Elebits, Wario, Sonic, Wii Sports, Play, Monkeyball, Trauma Center, etc.) this is the game they love. We play this all the freaking time.

It's like comfort food for me, this is the game I grew up with. I understand other Zelda games are considered "better" but this is the one that just reminds me of high school/etc. It's like comfort food :)

We're having a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks