What's new

Law & Order: Criminal Intent (1 Viewer)

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator
This has to be my favorite of the franchise -- I just think it is the smartest and most current.

Anyway, season 9 premieres this Wednesday on USA at 10 pm! Who's in?

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
It's my favorite too, but I'm going to miss D'Onofrio -- he's mostly the reason why I watched in the first place. That's some damn tasty ham right there.

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
It's also my favorite, especially because of D'Onofrio. My wife at first disliked him for the way he bent in wierd positions while interviewing suspects, but eventually grew to enjoy him.

We also watch L&O, but don't much care for the current assistant DA.

Rarely, if ever, watch SVU.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I watch CI too over the other two. I look forward to see where it goes but one of the main reasons I have watched it over the years was because of D'Onofrio's Goren. He was the "Sherlock Holmes" of the L&O series and that is what drew me to the character.

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
I love how Goren always knew everything about everything.

Eames: Does that look like a tiny blood spot on the rug in the other room?

Goren: [Standing, but bent completely over so he could, between his legs, smell the spot] Blood. O negative. Female, brown hair, blue eyes, age 22 and 4 months, 2 and a half months pregnant. Loves the White Stripes. Season subscriber at Lincoln Center.

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator
Haha, yes. Goren does seem to know everything. I am really enjoying his send-off thus far and eagerly looking forward to next week's final goodbye. I know they won't disappoint and I would never miss the opportunity to send of Goren and Eames with my blessing.

Anyone else catch Tuesday's episode? WOW some serious shockers...

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I like the current cast on the Mothership better. But at least that's a sign you can recover from the doldrums. CI was really sharp the first season or two, but got really overbaked for a while. At least they've tried to liven it up with Noth and Goldblum, and their unfairly attractive partners. But I'm still watching, which is more than I can say for SVU.

I never thought Bogosian fit; he brought the wrong energy (or lack of it) to the show.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Wait, is Goren leaving after next week? I thought he was leaving at the end of this season.

re: Shockers, that was cool the way they killed someone off in the season premiere instead of the season finale. I didn't know he was leaving the show. :)

I like the current "mothership" cast too, but I also watch SVU on occasion just out of habit. They sometimes have great episodes when they aren't trying to be too preachy. Ann-Margret was hilarious yesterday!

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator
Tonight is Vincent D'Onofrio and Katherine Erbe's final episode of the season -- it's actually the conclusion of last week's episode. You definitely can't miss this one! Any theories on how these two take their final bow??

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator
AGREED!

I thought it was very cool how G&E left things -- especially the surprise move on Eames part stepping down after firing him. Though now I wonder: who is going to be the new captain?

New episode tonight! Maybe we'll find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks