What's new

Law & Order: box set and disc art (1 Viewer)

Mark Silver

Stunt Coordinator
Very cool. It will also be awesome if they keep the cast on every box cover. That way you can document all the cast changes by just looking at the box art.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
That's really nice looking...now if there would only be some insanely good preorder deal.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Prices on preorders? Well, there's some links to some e-tailers here. Sorry, I won't have B&M pricing until the Weekly Roundup for the Sunday prior to release.

Richard Ruffner

Stunt Coordinator
Of course, the one problem with the way they titled it:
Law and Order: The First Year
So, is it going to be:
The First Year
The Second Year
The Twentieth Year?
Or jump to The Second Season ...
And then there is:
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit: The First Year
Law and Order: Criminal Intent: The First Year
Law and Order: Crime and Punishment: The First Year
A big :)

jacob w k

Stunt Coordinator
Shouldn't the Canadian price be about 150 if the US price is 100. I can't see myself spending that much on it when it is on A&E about 20 times a day. Of course, you could make the same argument with the Simpsons but I bought those.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I got that Canadian price straight from Universal. However, I thought about that...I wonder if the CAN price is quoted in US $, for some dumb reason?

OTOH, Amazon.CA agrees with the CAN SRP, and gives a nice discount...

James L White

Supporting Actor
while I do enjoy the show when I catch in on NBC I don't like it enough to own but my stepdad loves this show so If I can find it cheap anough I might buy it for him as a Christmas gift

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Nice but I still wish studios would use Keepcases like what Fox used for the Planet of the Apes series. I've transfered all my TNG set to 7 disk cases and they are so much better that the awful cardboard packaging. I Like L&O and the 1st season was especially good, much grittier than it is now. But there's too many other things on the horizon, I'd be on the lookout for a used deal thou. Bring on Season 1 of NYPD Blue thou, where are you John Kelly !

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
NYPD Blue is in production right now

I seriously doubt that they will ever abandon the foldouts given that the 7disc keepcases are not made in enough quantity to accomodate CURRENT demand

Mark Silver

Stunt Coordinator
Nigel couldn't tell if you were serious or joking, even with the smiley face but the faces are

George Dzunda = Det. Max Greevey
Chris Noth = Det. Mike Logan
Michael Moriarity = ADA Ben Stone
Robert Brooks = ADA Paul Robinette

Britton

Screenwriter
The pictures on the case consist of the BEST cast the show had. Well, maybe with the exception of Paul Sorvino in the place of Dzundza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks