What's new

Last Try.............. (1 Viewer)

ryan.p

Stunt Coordinator
Hello people. I have tried numerous time to find an Ascend owner in or near to my area. However, I have not had any luck. So, I am going to try this one more time. I reside in NW Kentucky which is in the 270 area code. It is right across the Ohio River from the SW Indiana area and is in the 812 area code. Southern Illinois is not far either and is in the 618 area code. If you are an Ascend owner in or close to any of the aforementioned areas why not offer me a demo? If you are not an Ascend owner but you have any other internet direct speaker such as Axiom, Aperion, Rockets, Swanna, Streem ,Fluance, Home Theater Direct, Hsu, SVS, and etc. I would like to hear from you too. Thank you for your time.
Phil

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
Round trip shipping on a pair of 170s if you don't like them is about $35. No travel needed and you get to listen in your space with your equipment.

BrianAe

Second Unit
Aperion returns are free of charge even. I can personally attest to the fact that their returns are truly hassle and cost free. Give em a whirl.

Jeremy_R

Stunt Coordinator
Ryan, I have a pair of Ascend 170s and I'm in the 618 area code but I think it would be quite a drive from you since I live just outside of St Louis. How far are you from St Louis?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks