What's new

Lady And The Tramp (1 Viewer)

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
I'd double dip on S.B. to get more image detail and to get rid of that distracting Edge Enhancement...

now that I have Cinderella to show me what an animation transfer *can* look like...the imgae on Sleeping Beauty looks blurry and full of halos in comparison...at least on my system (FP).

dave :)

p.s. I thought S.B. looked *great* when I had a direct-view set! ;)

JoeJ

Agent

I know that, as I have it. Yet aside from the restoration, the DVD only adds a little bit in terms of extras onto the Region 1 release, with just a quick storyboard to film comparison, a few educational shorts with Jiminy Cricket and a very short "making of" (5 minutes!!!) being included.

Kevin P.

Auditioning
Lady and The Tramp will be another Disney DVD I'm looking foward to purchasing. I *almost* have all of them in my collection and cannot wait to get EVERY single one of them. I believe after this one is released promotion for The Little Mermaid will start. I just hope the extras aren't ''kiddified'' because I was somewhat disappointed with Cinderella, despite the excellent quality too!

To the person who wanted Beauty and The Beast and the Christmas sequel, I have both but....Sorry, giving Beauty and The Beast, my first Disney film, is like giving away a child and do not want to be put in that postion :frowning:. But I never liked Enchanted Christmas and feels it belongs in the crapper. I'd gladly give it you if I CAN find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks