What's new

La Femme Nikita Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
How great is it that TVSHOWSONDVD.COM just announced that LFN -Season 3 is actually going to be released June 28th? This is the best news I've heard in a long time. As a new fan who never experienced the show when it originally aired, I am very hopeful that this is a sign that the entire series will be eventually be released so that I can experience the entire run. The cover art on this set also has to be the best ever.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Considering how long of a delay Season 2 received, I'm not surprised to see Season 3 coming out so soon after. They've probably been done with that set for some time now. I'm sure the entire series will make it out too... there were only 5 seasons (with the 5th being a short one).

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

I'm curious: "final" compared to what? Who showed "early" or "not-so-final" cover art for La Femme Nikita - The Complete 3rd Season? I'd be curious to see an earlier incarnation of it...it fascinates me to see how artwork evolves over the course of a project!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks