What's new

'KYLE XY' Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well I guess Kyle and Jesse didn't cause that Earthquake afterall. ;)

Josh teaching Kyle to dance was great lol, i'm also glad that Kye and Declan are back on better terms. The highlight of the episode for me was of course Kyle's date with Amanda. :)

Yep, you guessed it, i'm a hopeless romantic. :D

I tell you what, Amanda has one of the most beautiful and angelic faces i've ever seen, she's just gorgeous I think.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Oh, I loved last night's episode! So good - and so much happened.

I'm glad that Declan and Kyle seem to be friends again - or at least on the road to being friends again - I think Kyle needs someone he can talk to about all of this, and it doesn't really work if it's Nicole. I think telling Declan the truth would be a good idea. Though now I am thinking that Foss might not be the one that was warning/threatening Lori, just cause Declan seems so convinced that he is....

The Kyle and Amanda stuff was so sweet, I thought. Kyle being all nervous and trying to learn to dance was adorable and Amanda snuck out to come to the dance with Kyle (Amanda must finally get how much she likes Kyle to break rules for him, huh?) They are really cute.

Is something wrong with Andi? I'm getting sort of concerned about this now after the episode where she seemed to get a sudden headache in Josh's car, and then last night where she was holding her head in the alley....

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I thought last night's episode was very good. They did a good job of letting us in on the back story of Kyle's existence.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I loved this weeks ep! A very interesting way to reveal Kyle's backstory further and gave us insight into the fact that he was developing a personality all his own even when he was be incubated.

And I knoiw I said this about Foss, but from the first time I laid eyes on Taylor in the season opener I knew he was shady, when he met Kyle he just had this pretentious shit-eatin' look on his face that just screamed traitor lol.

Poor Josh. :frowning: This is not going to be easy for him, or something he can use his cynicism to brush off. I think this will make him grow up a little if Andi's death comes to pass, which I really hope it doesn't.

Let's all pray that one of Kyle's abilities includes the power to heal others. :frowning:

Now Jesse is beginning to make me nervous, she's a super being with a major Glenn Close complex towards Kyle but i'm glad that Amanda is onto her.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
A pretty decent cliff-hanger season ending episode. I am a bit confused about the Adam character. I was glad to hear that the show will return for a third season.

I still can't figure out why it has been relegated to the ABC Family Channel. This show is a lot better than many of the programs that are airing on the ABC Channel.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Actually last night closed out the first half of season 2, the last half will begin in January, season 2 is slated for 23 eps I believe.

It was a great finale! The jig is definitely up with the Trager's, Kyle needs to level with them now. Man I can just see Josh's reaction when he learns that Kyle is actually super-human and was created in a lab lol.

Brian^K

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
I figure a big part of this is because the folks at ABC Family found/fostered this program, and thereby, by rights, deserve to derive the benefits from it.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
A shame, although I have been somewhat disappointed this season. Too much teen angst and not enough special ability utilization.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I'm not surprised that the show is being canceled. There haven't been many shows on ABC Family to stay around very many seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks