1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Blue Jeans Cable

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Eric*B, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Eric*B

Eric*B Active Member

Hopefully this is the correct area to post this. I read about Blue Jeans Cable in a couple threads and when I ordered a new TV last week, I really wanted a good Component Cable to connect my DVD player.

My TV was scheduled for delivery on Mon, so last Friday I emailed them and heard back from them almost right away - I wanted one of their 10' component cables, and I wanted it overnight - "No Problem" they told me.

9:00 on Monday am, my doorbell rang and it was UPS with my cable. Anyway, just thought I'd post this - seems like so few vendors (especially mail order) care about taking care of their customers anymore - this was just a refreshing buying experience.

I was also pleased with the cable - I got the bundled component cable - I took it out of the box and my wife asked me why the new TV needed a firehose [​IMG] The production on the cable looks top notch to me. I'd recommend BJC to anyone - the price was less than a monster cable and I feel i got a better product for my $$.