What's new

Kraft HULK DVD Internet Offer (1 Viewer)

Kevin Stewart

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Stewart
Haven't gotten mine yet either, but I also haven't gotten the rejection letter that apparently some have.

Stew

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
I got my copy yesterday. It says widescreen on the outside. Haven't looked at it yet. Interesting thing, though - mine does not have a DVD insert. No biggie. For 3 bucks, I can't really complain. I might try to find a phone number to put a call into Universal CS and ask them to mail me one. I hope Kraft does this more often.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
mine does not have a DVD insert. No biggie. For 3 bucks, I can't really complain. I might try to find a phone number to put a call into Universal CS and ask them to mail me one.
Don't bother complaining Doug -- the Hulk DVD doesn't come with an insert. (See the HTF review which notes this fact - see "The Last Word" section.)

Now we get 2-disc special editions without even a measly chapter insert card, and forced trailers at the beginning of the movie (you can FF but can't chapter skip or go to menu). I guess Universal is trying to make the DVD experience more VHS-like.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
To be perfectly honest -- who the heck needs a chapter insert card? Unless the booklet is going to have some actual content in it, like Criterion's or some of MGM's, what's the point? There's never even any good artwork on them, either.

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
who the heck needs a chapter insert card? Unless the booklet is going to have some actual content in it, like Criterion's or some of MGM's, what's the point?
Aaron, I was actually hoping that Universal might have just such a booklet for this release, but I see from Glenn's post and the HTF review that this is not the case.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
No rejection letter, no Hulk DVD, no sign of my check being cashed; hopefully USPS didn't lose or misplace my check.:frowning:

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Bump time...

It's 11/21, and still my check hasn't been cashed (and obviously, no Hulk DVD in my mailbox); I mailed mine on 10/4. Starting to look more and more like some of us may be SOL...:frowning:

Anyone here who mailed their check out anytime after 10/4 and managed to receive their copy?

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
nope, nada. no canceled check, rejection letter or check cleared. I mailed mine like the day or 2 after the first post about it.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I got mine in early Nov, the 4th I think. But still, as of today, 11/22, they have not cashed my check.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
I got mine in early Nov, the 4th I think. But still, as of today, 11/22, they have not cashed my check.
John--are you saying that you've already received your copy of Hulk? If so, then may I ask as to when you mailed off your check? Just trying to get an idea as to how long it might take for Kraft or whoever is handling this offer to process the requests.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
yeah, pretty bad. I'm guessing we lost out too. Good thing Cheezits were buy 1 get 1 free :) I wonder if we made a complaint of saying we bought their products in good faith expecting to receive the dvd. I know it said supplies are limited but it's not like we sent the form right before the mailing deadline.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John--are you saying that you've already received your copy of Hulk? If so, then may I ask as to when you mailed off your check? Just trying to get an idea as to how long it might take for Kraft or whoever is handling this offer to process the requests.

he said he got his "in" early, not he got his dvd back early.

ok, never mind then.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I sent my offer in on Oct 2 or 3, not sure which day I actually got it in the mail. I got the DVD on Nov. 4. As of Nov. 22 they had still not cashed my check. I could care less either way about paying or scamming by for the $3. But having an outstanding check for too long makes reconciling my account more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks