What's new

Klipsch Reference Series (1 Viewer)

BobAlbano

Second Unit
Klipsch Reference Series RF-3,RC-3,RS-3. Purchase new in 2000 with receipts and warranty. No scratches or scuffs!! Speaker are in very near mint condition.$875.00+ shipping. Have boxes to Center and Surrounds will check on the mains. Take the package and I'll include a set of Klipsch Quinets for $25.00....Get a 7 speaker Klipsch Reference setup for $900.00...unheard of!:emoji_thumbsup: All Items SOLD!!!!!

Horatio Jones

Stunt Coordinator
I am more than interested and I live in Naperville. I sent you an email. Drop me a line and let me know.

Horatio Jones

Stunt Coordinator
I am more than interested and I live in Naperville. I sent you an email. Drop me a line and let me know.

BobAlbano

Second Unit
I still have the speaker!!! I actually decided in March to hold off and buy a new processor instead. I have reduced the price on the speakers from March as well. Thanks for looking! I'm really trying to sell as a package right now but if I have to split I'm looking at

RC-3 $225.00

RF-3 $375.00

RS-3 $275.00

prices do not include shippiing. Thanks, Bob.

steve mm

Agent
Hey bob if you still have the rs3 i will take them .i live 15 minutes from you and would like to pick them up or we could meet? 275.00 i will email you .....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks