What's new

Klipsch KT-LCR; Sansui TU S77x; Sansui Model 2000; Pioneer SA 6700. All must go!!! (1 Viewer)

NickSI

Stunt Coordinator
Hello all,

(edit Price Reduction!!!!!)

I like many here have accumulated too many audio devices that I do not use in my life. So I am thinning the herd, but do not think that I am only picking off the weak and sick.

(edit) I would prefer if someone local could come and pick it up and pay me that way rather than PayPal.

Klipsch KT-LCR (one) THIS IS NOT A PAIR! The speaker is in kinda rough shape, when I acquired it, it had been stripped of its black paint and refinished rather poorly. the grill is torn and one of the woofer surrounds has a little tear in it. It sounds... well like a Klipsch should. Clear and precise. As it is a little bit of a fixer upper I will sell it for $85 75+ Shipping

Sansui Model 2000 This monster is in beautiful shape. Walnut case is in great condition. When I first got it I had to replace some transistors, very simple just unscrew in the back and swap. I believe one of the bulbs on the tuner is out. But the other two bulbs are still bright. Everything works to my knowledge, I just took it out of my main system about a week ago and everything was great. Will sell for $150 125+shipping

Sansui TU S77x This description will be short because this item is as close to perfect as I have seen in an used item. Will sell for $40+Shipping

$OLD Pioneer SA6700 This guy is a great unit. Perfect for a bedroom system or a dorm room as it is smaller than most and has plenty of power 30W. It is also more beautiful than most. I with the help of an expert wood worker pulled off the fake vinyl and replaced it with Figured Birds-Eye Maple. It runs strong with no static in the pots. One of the VU meters has a bulb out. Will sell for $OLD+shipping

Sony CDP-215 Works well minor wear and mostly just finger grease. Lightly used. Will sell for $25+Shipping

(I will upload pictures tomorrow I hope.) Pictures uploaded. The order is the Pioneer Amp, Sansui Tuner, Sony CD, Sansui Reciever, lots of pictures of the Klipsch Speaker

Payment will be PayPal.

I wont look up shipping for you unless you purchase. My Zip is 14527.

For those who might be in the area I am in Penn Yan NY

If something is not as described I will pay to have it shipped back to me

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks