What's new

King of Queens S7 - final set? (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
maybe it's an error on Gord's behalf. KOQ is one of those shows that's been on a long time but doesn't necessarily feel like it's been on so long, so maybe it felt a little shorter than it really is, and with it on hiatus until the last go-round of episodes start early next year, one may assume that it was over. I remember the local paper assumed "Reba" (which will be back in a few weeks) was gone at the beginning of the seasons because it was renewed as a mid-season replacement instead of a full season order.

Jeff-Wooten

Stunt Coordinator
When I first read the press release, I thought they were meant the "eighth" season being released (much as the last year of Frasier was released on dvd after it's series finale), but then I remembered the series is coming back for its "ninth" season this January. I hope it's a typo. IMO, I thought Season 8 was a bit lackluster, but the completist in me would like to have all the KOQ seasons on dvd (and Season 8 does feature the very funny "stripper pole in the bedroom" and "bed-and-breakfast" episodes).

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I messed up. I woke up and posted the news after reading this:

Broadcast debut of the final season on CBS

in the information from Sony. I was sleepy, and I read "final season" and posted it in the news. Whoops! I've received about 60-75 emails about it.

Gord - Moron

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Not a problem; I just wanted to clarify that they weren't abandoning the series after this set (didn't think they would but I just wanted to be sure). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks