What's new

Kinda surprising....Linda Ronstadt, not Van Halen, caused near-riot at concert (1 Viewer)

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee

I think this comment is skating into political commentary and an unnecessary attack on Fox.

Others have remarked on her weight on this board. I was honestly shocked when I saw the picture floating around with the news story. She used to be cute.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
I used to be cute too, and Marlon used to be a big stud, before he was just big.
I'm still good at the things I do best, Marlon was still a great actor, and Linda has still got her pipes.
What's this all about Lee?

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Lee, I think Fox's motto was used as good example. Very few media outlets make any sincere attempt to write news in fair and balanced way, including Fox. In my lifetime I've seen all the news organizations slip down into the mud of biased reporting. Many years ago the writers made an attempt, most of the time to write news stories in a fashion that would guide the reader to making their own judgement, instead of trying to lead one to a particular conclusion. Back then news was news and editorials were presented as such.

Younger people have only seen the type of trashy journalism as we see today, I fear. Myself, I get mad at all the news organiztions. I have a built-in B.S. detector or somethin...? I hate editorials posed as news, but that has become the rule rather than the exception in the last decade or so...

There's no fair and balanced news, not at Fox or CNN or elsewhere, not much anyway.

Fair and balanced music...?;) It can't exist!

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I was going to comment on the weight issue, but I can't have said it better than Henry.

I also agree completely with Rachel and her comments concernig the news media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks