What's new

Kidnapped ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Well they must've posted it overnight. This is the first time it wasn't up on Friday. And I tried everything yesterday. Multiple ways to get to the page, also refreshing and clearing cookies, etc.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
For KIDNAPPED, I show we still have 12 & 13 left to go. The current one on the web is 11 "Mutiny". 12 is listed as "Acknowledgment" with 13 untitled.

Should post the 13th episode on the Friday before Xmas.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I didn't bother watching the rest of the episodes, since the web site keeps freezing up.

Besides, I think there is a good chance that the entire series will be out on DVD. (Just wishful thinking on my part :) )

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Maybe it is a 2-parter then, since Ep. 13 doesn't show a title (IMDB).
OR
Final Chapter doesn't necessarily mean final episode. A chapter could be considered a 2 episode arc.

John_Graz

Stunt Coordinator
I was really into this show and it went "poof". I just started to watch from the website but the "previously" was stuff I never seen on TV.

Are all the episodes available on the wbsite since the last one aired ?

Thanks,

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Well, this weekend's episode was very good and the site now says that the final chapter will be available on the 22nd. It looks like we might get the answers in the final episode.

Neil

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Just watched the final chapter - Resolution. And indeed it lives up to the chapter title - nicely wrapping up most of the threads of the series. I thought it was very well done.

Neil

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Thanks Scott...
I was hoping there would be a DVD and I'll be glad to pick it up.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
For those who don't want to buy the DVDs, according to NBC's Web site for their affiliates, NBC will be burning off the final eight episodes beginning in late June, on Sunday nights - at midnight (or so)*. Beginning June 24, it'll run for eight consecutive weeks, replacing the late-night Dateline repeats that normally air then.

*Here's the caveat: not all NBC affiliates air the All Night programming (as it's called), my local affiliate for instance (Albany, N.Y.). Of those that do, some air it later in the night. So you'll definitely want to check your local listings to see if and at what time it'll air in your market, if you want to watch (or, more likely, DVR) it.

Users who are viewing this thread