What's new

Kickstart my heart <3 (3 Viewers)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
In as a founder, mostly for nostalgia reasons; http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/portalarium/shroud-of-the-avatar-forsaken-virtues-0?ref=live

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
And Of course I'm in for this, but on for 1/30th of what I pledged for Wasteland 2 =) http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/torment-tides-of-numenera

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Veronica Mars went over $4M today, with 15 days to go. So, 1/2 way in, it's more than doubled it's earning option *boggle*

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
From Roger Ebert's latest blog post:
In response to your repeated requests to bring back the TV show "At the Movies," I am launching a fundraising campaign via Kickstarter in the next couple of weeks. And gamers beware, I am even thinking about a movie version of a video game or mobile app. Once completed, you can engage me in debate on whether you think it is art.
Remember his rant about video games not being art? :)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I've backed a bunch of projects on Kickstarter since I joined last year. It's been fun helping people realize their dreams, or at least trying to. There have been some projects I've had to bail on due to credit card issues, and to that end, I wish they had a PayPal option, but it's cool anyway.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I know some YouTube users this might help with...Then again, there's also IndieGogo.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Got my strong like bull magnets. They are better than advertised, seriously kick ass! Will post a pic later if anyone cares to see em.

Got my VR goggles! Haven't had time to unbox em, can't wait to try it out.

Did NOT get my Ouya! Gotta figure out where it is!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Didja get your Ouya yet Sam? I've heard it can emulate rom packs. I'm now insanely curious about this one!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I did not. I thought I had paid more for early delivery unit but now remember I was too late. Should be here in a few weeks I hope.

Unboxed the Oculus but didn't get any games working yet. It's more comfortable on my head than I would have expected, but I think the big pixels could be an issue. Text was unreadable because my eyes were crossed in it of course. I patched Steam on the laptop and should get to play TF2 tonight.

A sure fire choice for many of you, Dr. Demento!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smogberrytrees/under-the-smogberry-trees-the-true-story-of-dr-dem?ref=email

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks