What's new

KEF REFERENCE SERIES MODEL 107 w KEF Kube (1 Viewer)

1000wSubwoofer

Auditioning
Real Name
Baldomero Flores
I have a pair of KEF 107's that are in pristeen condition that I would not like to let go of, however I have no other choice.For a quick sale I can let them go for $900.00 plus shipping costs. I personally have over 100 individual speakers of all types including tweeters,mids,woofers,horns,and also over 50 crossover networks.I have experimented with sound for years. I have 3 personal listening rooms,each having their own power systems,components and speakers.One of these rooms has Left+Right Mains, L+R Subs;L+R Surrounds; L+R Rear Surrounds,one Rear Sub and and finally a Center Channel set-up that boasts a 18x9" Horn.If your wondering how I am able to do this I am using the Yamaha DSP 1 for processing;and each pair of surrounds are powered separate (200) watts) Every other individual speaker within the system are also powered separate 200 watts each. This is the room where I use the KEF's. Believe it or not I rarely use this room.I have another room that boasts 25 individual speakers within the system that I personally designed and built...The L+R main speaker enclosures each contain 2- 12" woofers, 3- 8"midrange and 2 horn tweeters. There are 2-15" Subwoofers (mono) a Center Channel with 2-low midrange and 6 high midrange.Finally, there is one high dome horn tweeter.All channels are powered separate with specially designed crossovers .I always wonder... is there anybody else out there that experiments with sound like this? The 3rd room has.....

waterlight

Auditioning
Real Name
Barry Dunn
Dear Mr. Flores I have a pair of KEF 107 speakers without the KEF Kube. I would very much appreciate your responding (even though this reply is 1 year from the date of your post): 1. Do you believe that the KEF model 107 (not the 107.2) benefit from the Kube? I have heard divergent opinions (the Kube is necessary for proper bass response and was designed to be used with the 107, versus the Kube can affect the treble and is not necessary). 2. Do you still have your KEF Kube, and, if so, is it for sale (separate from the speakers)? I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Barry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks