What's new

Keen Eddie. You guys still watchin? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
According to the Futon Critic, Fox is moving Keen Eddie to Thursday nights, so perhaps we'll get to see all of the episodes shot (13, I think) be the end of summer. Keen Eddie won't be on next week, but will be in its new Thursday timeslot starting July 24th.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Of course. And then, after its run finishes, The O.C. moves back there for its regular fall slot. There's an extra step in there, I'm sure of it.

The idea's probably to give the show that already has a place on the fall schedule the push behind American Juniors, though I don't know how much Juniors will help. Still, it does get Eddie away from Last Comic Standing, even if it does put it against CSI.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
So if I told you that Doug Liman (director of Swingers, Go, and The Bourne Identity) was directing a TV show for Fox, would that convince you to watch at least one episode?
Nope. I've never heard of Doug Liman, and haven't seen any of those movies.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Last night was another good character driven episode, and in between, there was a jewelry heist, false confession, and inadvertent racial tension from the insecurities created by the silence. Eddie needling Fiona is really cute writing. I enjoy their little battles.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
My favorite minor character is still "Miss Moneypenny". She's always good for a laugh and a "dayyyymmm!" from me. Crotchless panties, indeed.

Part of me likes the Eddie/Fiona bickering, but I still find myself wondering why she doesn't reach out to him more like she did when she was redoing the house. Obviously they'll fall for each other, the question is will it happen before Fox cancels another fine show?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Moneypenny definitely gets the most mileage out of her very lmited amount of utterances on the show. Eddie's reactions to each syllable from Moneypenny are totally funny.

Pippin is also a good foil for Eddie.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
That was the last episode as far as I know.

There was a little blurb in the paper that the show had been cancelled, and my TiVo reports "No upcoming episodes".

At least we got one more scene of Sienna prancing about in her underthings. :)

Brad

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Yep, they advertised it as a "new night and time" and then scheduled someting else for next week before any ratings came in. Goofy.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
it's still airing in Canada.. three new episodes in a row (starting last night, tonight and wednesday)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Phooey. Hopefully Paramount can get the rest of the produced episodes in front of me, whether by DVD or cable.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Dammit. I liked this show. Will Fox air the remaining episodes?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks