What's new

"Justice League of America", I'd like a live action film please (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Rose will probably need some more plastic surgery on her face as she's sort of not really recognizable when compared to her old photos. The plastic surgery sort of pulled her face a little too tight (she was in a car accident, and her eyeglasses cut her just under her eye, which required some surgery to make the cut less noticeable, but it looks like she opted to go for some additional procedures that left her looking less like herself, and is supposedly the reason why she was dropped from the role of Trixie on the upcoming "Speed Racer" film. Also, she's listed as being only 5'4" tall, far too short to play WW.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
yeah, I really liked Rose McGowan pre-plastic surgery/accident. As Wonder Woman. No.

I wouldn't mind Biel. She has the bod. I still prefer someone at least 6 feet tall, athletic body (not muscular), brunette, and with natural but firm tits. Oh wait, that's how I want all my woman! :)

DavidPla

Senior HTF Member
This just seems like such a terrible idea to me... it's 5 years too soon. This might make a lot of money when it comes out but will hurt any Batman and Superman seaprate sequels in the future.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
According to AICN, theyre saying almost 100% certain Megan Gale has the Wonder Woman job.

Nice choice IMHO.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez

Well, she definitely looks exotic. Anyone know her exact "specs"?

gale15800x600.jpg

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
5' 11" tall, Australian in origin, Caucasian/Maori mixed ethnicity.

Here's the picture that sold me for the character:

Hopefully she can act.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Would like to see the next Superman picture move up as a result. I was always more excited by that than a JL movie.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I havent heard anything about Superman. No mention anywhere of a script even being worked on.

Singer has been busy with Valkyrie

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Last I heard with Superman was that they weren't interested in having Singer or Routh back, and were going to move forward with the guy they got for the JLA movie.

I would actually be fine with this. The Donner Superman film never did much for me. It's about time we get a Supreman film where he actually faces a superhuman threat intstead of struggling with his humanity and blah blah. "Superman Returns" was decent enough, but still pretty crap.

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David

Yet.....

Reading the Variety article sounds like it just got pushed back for a year or so.

So they will either have time to make it better, or have more time to muck it up. Choose one.

troy evans

Screenwriter
My question is, why the hell does Batman and Superman have to be in the JLA movie? They have thier own films and I think it would be more fun to see the other members in action. Just give Bats and Supes honorable mentions and move on. Besides those two characters would pull the focus of everyone else. I would rather have the JLA, not the Batman/Superman movie. Also, if they can't get thier shit together and even get it to the screen, I'm not sure I care to much for it to begin with.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but I disagree. :) I want to see the story with the threat that's so big that it takes all of the top superheroes to stop it, rather than the one that could be handled if the second-stringers would just call Superman.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Because they're the most marketable and well known of superheroes. Green Arrow or Wonder Woman won't draw audiences to the movie. Batman and Superman headlining would.

What if they made a classic Trek movie without Kirk, Spock and McCoy? Same difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks