What's new

Just Shoot Me Series Finale Tomorrow Night (8/16) @ 8PM EST (1 Viewer)

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
In case everyone hasn't noticed, NBC has been showing the unaired episodes of Just Shoot Me every Saturday night between 8:00-9:00PM EST.

Tomorrow's airings will be the final two episodes of the series so check it out!

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I hadn't noticed and I loved that show, the bastards.

I'll be sure to record this, thanks.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
DAMN, I did not know that. :frowning: I removed my Tivo season pass for it in february or whenever it was they stopped showing it. I knew I should have put it back, because I did read that they were going to show it during the summer... I completely forgot about it though.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be watching tomorrow.

It's a shame how they treated this show towards the end. :frowning:

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
The USA Today had an artical about how NBC screwed Just Shoot Me, for the life of me I don't know why they treated that show so bad, it was good show.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Here is that article.

I liked the irreverent and callous tone of the show. It didn't have any "Very Special" episodes, and in that respect it did resemble Seinfeld a little.

However, according to that article, the finale is like this:

Hmmm... we'll see how that is.

Don Black

Screenwriter
Micke: I think it did have special episodes. They were sort of theme-based. Like "How the Finch Stole Christmas" which was narrated by Kelsey Grammar.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, they did have special episodes, but by "Very Special" I mean those episodes that some other sitcoms have where like one character finds out they have cancer or something... a seriuos episode without a lot of laughs. Like when Niles got sick a couple of seasons ago on Frasier.

Don Black

Screenwriter
So what did everyone think? I missed the second to last episode b/c of my damn cable company but I caught the finale.

It was nice. Adequate. Nothing really special. I don't think I can blame the cast though because of all of the crap that NBC pulled over the last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks