What's new

Just purchased a Philips 55PP9532.. now what? (1 Viewer)

Bill Geiger

Second Unit
Okay, as stated, I just purchased my first HDTV, the Philips 55PP9532. I DO NOT have the Avia disc anymore and would really like to bypass having to buy it again (for the time being) if I can get a little help from some friends.

I tried using the THX optimizer, but honestly, it doesn't work as well as the Avia. Can someone, who DOES HAVE this TV, let me know what your settings are?

Secondly, I was able to obtain the service menu codes to make changes, but to be honest, I wouldn't know where to begin. Maybe one of the ISF guys, or someone who has entered into this area, might have some input. Leave it alone... or go ahead and see what happens. I am guessing the first choice.

Any info would be appreciated as I have already been to the Hometheaterspot and there wasn't too much info there for this system. Thanks in advance.. hopefully someone can help me out.

John Murawski

Auditioning
;) On 'Yahoo Groups' there is a group dedicated to the Philips line of HDTV. Much psoting on their RPTV with good info.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks