What's new

Just Moved into a New Condo and Already have WallBangers. What to do? (1 Viewer)

Pamela

Supporting Actor
I used to live above a "ceiling banger." She was a real B*tch. You couldn't fart without her complaining. :laugh: I was very respectful about not making noise. That didn't matter. She complained about everyone and everything. One time she went on a rampage because the people living to the right of her were making too much noise. They were banging frozen chicken on the counter, trying to get it apart. This was very disturbing to her. :rolleyes:

Of course, it was just fine and dandy when she clomped across her apartment with enough force to shake my furniture (which was upstairs!). How about the times when her 95-year-old, senile mother would get up in the middle of the night and fall. I would wake up to a thud, screaming, and the paramedics coming to pick her up. Did I complain about that? Nooooooooo. ;)

After years of being polite, I finally had enough. I stopped talking to her. Shortly thereafter, I found another place to live. For the last month I was there, I showed no mercy. The weekend I moved, I gleefully dropped large objects on the floor and banged on the floors with a shopping cart. I did the Riverdance a few times, too.

I was fortunate enough find a small house. It is so wonderful not to share walls with other neighbors.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks