What's new

Just Met HTF Member in LR BestBuy (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
matt cracks me up! :laugh:

when you comin' into the store again???

seriously...he came in and said, "are you super-ted?" then he gave me the secret handshake...

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler

:laugh:

I need to get a hold of you again. We NEED to do a HTF meet here in Sactown. Jesse Skeen is down for one.

WilliamG

Supporting Actor

So do I! My wife and I watched that on network TV a couple of weeks ago, and even with the slice and dice job they did on it, we were still rolling! And we've seen it MANY times.:D

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

The DVD has an excellent commentary on it. One of the things I learned was the movie was shot in script sequence, unlike many movies. This was done because the script called for Carey to become more frustrated and manic as the movie progressed, and shooting in order made this easier to accomplish.

Rocky F

Second Unit
Hey William,

Just found this thread, but was that the same day you caught me napping in the theater chairs in the big screen department?

Johnny,

How often do you go in there, I'm usually in there a couple of days a week. I guess I'll just start asking everybody in the dvd section, "hey are you Johnny Angell?"

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

Actually I'm not in there often, but if I am, it will be a Wed afternoon. You'll find me checking out the dvds in the sci-fi and monster section.

BTW, I haven't been getting emails on this thread and didn't realize anyone had replied after me.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
This is pretty cool-- as large as Atlanta is, I've never run into another HTF member (to my knowledge) during my shopping runs. So, do I get double points if I run into Atlanta's favorite mod-- Patman at Frys? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks