1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Just lost all Grand Theft Auto 3 save info!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Derrik Draven, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven Well-Known Member

Chris
    DAMN IT!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    I accidentally swapped my save file over to a 16mb memory card. All I did was simply move it back to the main 8mg Sony card and, WHAM!!! GT3A says that ALL the save files are corrupted. [​IMG]
    I WAS ALMOST DONE!!!!! Just over 80% complete!??!
    Now I'm a piss ant, stupid pickpocket, living in a dump in the redlight district at the bottom of the food chain.
    Any of you tech wizards know how to "uncorrupt" a file? Impossible, huh? [​IMG]
    I can't stand the thought of starting over....
    ...so many hard missions I got past...
    ...a week of playing for hours and hours...
    ...can't do it again....
    ...fuck...
    ...anyone want a used copy of GT3A????
    I think I'll go kill myself now for my stupid mistake...
    ------------------
    "...better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it". - Slater, True Romance

2. ChrisV

ChrisV Well-Known Member

Dude, that sucks! Sorry to hear about that.
    I'm around the same stage as you were, but I'm totally looking forward to starting over again knowing what I know now. Back to thousand dollar missions in the underbelly of Liberty City. Whoo hoo!

3. Joe Rigali

Joe Rigali Active Member

sorry about that bro, but I gotta be honest - I thought the missions were better early on in the game. Id rather work for the Italian mob than the Yakuza anyway.