What's new

Jurassic Park Lost World question (1 Viewer)

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
I just fnished watching this single release of the film and would swear that the scene where bad guy Roland Tembo while hunting the raptors in the jungle was killed by two of them. I'm in the minority on this but I think this is the best of the Jurassic Park movies with a number of great set pieces. The less we see of the kids the better.

MattAlbie60

I Work for Mr. E. H. Harriman of the Union Pacific
Real Name
Stephen Lilley
Are you sure you're not thinking of the Muldoon death from JURASSIC PARK? It's almost exactly what you're describing.

Glen B2

Agent
Real Name
Glen
Correct, Tembo does not die. After the Rex and baby are caged and ready to be transported to the US mainland, Ludlow finds Roland sitting sulking. Ludlow tells him he should be happy, he got his trophy (caught a Rex). Roland responds that (his right hand man) Arjay did not make it. Ludlow says he does not forget those who've helped him, and offers Roland a job in San Diego. Roland tells him no thanks, he has spent enough time in the company of death, and walks away to a waiting helicopter.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Tembo's "equivalent" in the original book (its a very very loose adaptation) does die in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks